Monday, September 04, 2006

im good. not really.

hello to all! im proud to announce that my sore throat has disappeared like the crocodile hunter! haha. btw i find him an idiot but whatever R.I.P. anw now all i have is a serious blocked nose but i'll be fine in a couple of days. my legs still hurt though. but hey im a soccer player haha. i have so much work this week la! advanced math assignment is due today but i havent done it and im doign it now and i'll do the rest tomorrow in school. and i have an english assignment due on wed AND a vce general math test on wed as well. and then on fri i have a formal. FYI (its like prom). I DO NOT HAVE A DATE. and its because i dont want one as i really cant be bothered haha. k i wanna sleep now. if homesickness doesnt kill me. it would be lucy getting married to someone else or tired-ness. kk BYE.

ps: i have 2 new good songs! haha
Neyo- Don't Worry Me Now
Avant- Can't Wait
ask me to send it to you if you want. havent uploaded yet. NIGHT PEOPLE =)

No comments: