Wednesday, July 18, 2007

School.

School. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Just a little worse. haha
Man first day of school and I was like 20 minutes late. But then again
my teachers are used to me being late already so I don't think they
care anymore. Okay, I have so much homework I do not know where
to begin. I have homework for pretty much every subject! Like 2 chapters
each for both of my Maths, 2 chapters for Chemistry, 1.5 chapters for Physics,
an assignment for Business (due Monday) and I have to watch Schindler's List for English.
Thankfully, my classmate has the DVD so I can borrow it!
Man, there's so much work to do and I'm just so, so, so exhausted. I'm simply worn out!
What's worse is that I'm so lazy. I have my motivation and goals but my laziness
is consuming me from the inside out! haha. I better get back to bed and fricken get
off the computer man. Deleting MSN would be one solution. But, its time I wake up and
get out of my 'holiday mood'. So I can catch up with all the work that I have!
Time to re-cooperate..


No comments: