Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hello!!!!!

Bel: thanks belly! Hope youre doing fine!

Eliza: I know! Been studying hard? Tty soon!

Zach: hehe thanks. I would want extra chili too!

Kim: well. I dont think a fund is what I need. Its not enough! Haha.. tc!

Crystal: =). Must catch up with you soon!

Man. If I had a gun i'll shoot myself 1st. lol. 1st of. On sat, I was using the wireless and talking to a few gazillion people and then my very well liked uncle in law turn the frigging router off without even telling me. I was quite pissed at that but nth bad happened. And then on Sunday, this SPECIAL uncle of mine said no one could use the internet on Sunday. And I was wtheck. None of us did anything and he acted like such a frigging bastard. Now I was really starting to get ticked off man. For a moment or 2 I wanted to be a terrorist seriously. Anw. Other than that the churches I go to arent THAT bad. The one I attend on Friday night for youth group/fellowship is not that bad. Even though the people there are either a few years younger or quite abit older. But there are some that are around my age. Like theres this girl born in the same place as me! How cool is that. My age. But yr 11. there are a lot of foochows in that church and a lot of people born in either miri or sibu. (dont ask) and then theres the other church I attend on sun. that one is really crap to me man. The youth there have such bloody big heads. Like seriously. They think theyre super talented good looking and all that jazz lol. And I dont like the chi service. Cant go for eng service cause I would still have to go for the chi one or Sunday sch. Sunday sch is crap. Ages from 3- 16 I think. There are 2 other 16 year olds I think. But still. Its crap. Its SHIT to be honest. Im in such a hellhole practically. Anw. As I was saying the church I go to on Sunday DOESNT HAVE A FRIGGING YOUTH FELLOWSHIP. They do on sat but its more of a youth gathering thingy. On Sunday its service or Sunday sch. How gay is that. Do I look like im 6. im quite massive for an asian already! ARGH! Cant wait to get back to sg! Will probably go back in the 3rd week of june. But its not confirmed. Hopefully it is! About my academic progress. I did crap for my math sac. 70 %. I thought I would get 90+ . and trust me 70 isnt that good so I'll study harder. Been doing quite well in everything. Thats all for now!

Current fav songs:
jenny by the killers

All these things that ive done by the killers

Let it bleed by the used

Take it away by the used

Tyrant by the bravery.

Dreaming by scribe

Race against time by ja rule

Ps: I still love death cab!!! K. if you guys have any songs to let me listen to please email me or smth! And try downloading these 2 songs ( tiny vessels and this charming man by death cab) if you dont have them, cheers.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/366969/72c96d38/sharing.html

(its not a link so copy and paste it you lazybums! haha.)

No comments: