Wednesday, May 24, 2006

needs and wants

ok. its confirmed. my buns of steel will kiss the ground of sg on 20th of june. at dont know what time. gosh i cant wait. so many things to be eaten. so many things to be bought. so many people to be met. so much to be said. so much love to be expressed. hahaha. so much to do when im back. 1st im gonna kiss this female that has spoonfed me all my life and for this guy who i really look up to. my mom and dad respectively. =). i sure hope theyre doing fine! =) anyhow. i really want to buy a new phone,mp4,psp and camera. but i gotta get my needs and wants sorted out. i really need a good camera. and i would like a mp4. but if i get a really good phone. it will have everything. just not a very good camera. but 2mgp is good enough for me. oh well. then agian theres psp which is so cool. been playing initial d on my friend's one in school. ok other than that. my exams are next week. i only have 4 papers and 1 practical exam. how cool is that. no matter what i must do well. 1) so i can change schools. 2) get on the path to being a pilot or engineer. haha. so i will be studying alot! =) ok. i gotta go to sleep now. am so tired and i kinda tore a muscle. okok. byebye! tty guys soon! many many love. =)

No comments: