Sunday, July 09, 2006

updated

ok lets see. so much has changed. i 'suddenly' HATE my guardians. HATE my cousins. HATE my school. HATE the church i attend. HATE where i am right now. oh. hold on. i always HATED them! so theres nth new. my bad. lol.. anwyay i really hate my school thats the most important. cause im here to study. bad choice though. bad bad bad choice. and then my guardians treat me like shit. seriously. shouldnt they be labelled ass*#&$% i leave it to your creativity to decide what that says. okok. if you guys havent already foudn out i miss singapore already! and its ONLY 149 days. oh man im gonna die young la. ok i dont have much to say now. so byebye.

ps: Dear Lord, please forgive me and remove this hatred-ness away from me even though it may seem impossible. I also pray that you will grant me extra self control, patience and discipline. Keep all my friends safe and bless them with dilligence. Please take extra care of my parents and tee! Amen. =)

No comments: