Monday, July 31, 2006

weird

haha ok this is gonna be weird and funny. anyway i slept really late on saturday night/sunday morning. like 3am. and then i really had to take a piss! so i got out of bed at like 430am. and i was super tired and groggy plus my already small enough eyes were barely opened. and then when i was tucking myself into bed again i was shivering. AND THEN i realised i was half naked la (not wearing any top)! haha. usually i wear a t shirt and a long sleeve t shirt and a jumper at home. but that day i wore a turtle neck as well. so i guess it was damn stuffy! haha. so funny anot? or just weird? hahha i find it rather amusing la! and i had no dream. kk other than that my week has been alright. it seems i might be able to do physics still! so i thank God once again. i really need a new bag and a new phone la. my bag is about to die any momeny and my phone can barely receive any reception! good news! my left "shift" key is working again! haha so happy =). now i just gotta do something to the mouse driver. anw i realise what i hate about winter:
1) the toilet seat is freezing cold.
2) my skin dries up real bad and cracks/chaps
3) so hard to wake up in the morning.
4) when you come out of the shower all you do is shiver.
5) my hands and feet are always cold.
6) sometimes its so cold its not funny.
then again i hate hot weather. and i prefer it to be extremely cold and not extremely burning and scorching hahaha. k thats enough. tc guys! love you all! =)

No comments: