Wednesday, August 16, 2006

not too bad.

things have really brightened up for me!! haha. i just reformatted my laptop and its so much better now but i dont have microsoft office or mcaffee antivirus and im getting alot of popups. HOWEVER my friend is lending me the microsoft office cd and i have norton antivirus and im currently downloading the pop up blockers =). ALL IS GOOD! if i didnt reformat my laptop, it'll still be screwed now!! so im a much happier person. now i just need to get the subsidy code for my phone and then i can finally use it!! hahaha. anw i had alot to blog about like 2 days ago but i forgot what i wanted to say already. so sorry ah. as i was saying i think my life is starting to get better la. like seriously. my dad finally found the adaptor for my pocket pc. i 'fixed' my laptop. i got a new phone and thats about it. haha. im also becoming known as the massive asian. which makes some of the people in school afraid of me. which is good. ive been getting alot of assignments!!! but i guess i can cope. and i got 100% for my VCE math test! WHEEEEEEE haha. (it was easy) (but still!! its an accomplishment!) alright ive got no more to blog about. so laters my HOMIES haha. =)

No comments: