Tuesday, February 06, 2007

school

hello all im in like a super frenzy rush mode to type this so pardon me if i make any mistakes hahah. today was my second day of school and its pretty alright. the school is small so i know like pretty much everyone in my year level by name but thats because theres only like 20 year 11's hahaha. the guy i talk to the most would probably be this korean guy called david haha hes pretty cool. okay moving on my subjects er im doing 2 maths and 2 sci. for my SUPPOSEDLY easier maths im doing matrices now and im like lost la cause i dont have a graphics calculator yet haha and for my physics its medical based and its SOOOOO DIFFERENT from what i watned to do la. i thought it would be like on aerodynamics, movment and all that jazz but hopefully all these are blessings in disguise. haha okay im DEAD tired now so i better go to sleep. i will like NEVER be on already hahah no la just very seldom... so if your wondering where have i gone to, No i ahve not migrated to Europe or anything im just lazing around, doing work or just dreaming maybe sleeping. okay take care guys! i'll update as much as possible. LOVE YOU ALL =)

No comments: