Sunday, February 25, 2007

seriously.

hello all. schools been really tiring for me man. for the past week i slept at like 2AM every night doing homework. even though i took 2 hour naps in the afternoon im still dead tired!! its just crazy man. the workload and the heat. fotunately the weather this weekend is pretty nice and cool or else i'll be dead by now man. anyway i'd be lying to myself if i say im doing fine or im happy because i really miss singapore!! thing is i dont know when im going back cause my school holiday is on the 29th of june which means when im back everyone will be in school! then i go back do what sia. maybe i'll work but then i might as well work in aus right? you dig me dawgs? lol oh well hopefully i get to skip school =). okay man guess what.. i have some more work to do and its a fricken sunday know. okay till my next post. take care =)

No comments: