Sunday, March 11, 2007

theweekend!!

is it me or are there alotta march babies? haha i know like at least 20 people born in march man lol. anyway its my long awaited weekend is finally here but its like the end of it now already haha BUT... i dont have school tomorrow!! cause its labour day holiday! so awesome. it'll be like the first day for quite a very long time that i get to sleep in! then again i have to finish reading my english novel which has like 18 chapters but im at chapter 4 hahaha worst part of it is that i have an english SAC on wed about it. i also have to finish my maths homework, finish my chem worksheet sometime in this week, catch up on the physics questions i havent done and theres prolly an assignment i havent completed yet haha anyway i really have no idea what i want to work as next time already. the pilot ambition seems like a dim memory now la. then again i have like 1.5 more years before i have to decide! right now i guess i have to do all my homework and study hard! so guys, please continue to nag at me and tell me to do all my work!! i need to be motivated to study all over again man haha. okay i better get going! have a great 1 week break guys!!

ps: thanks for helping me with my maths Lucius Lee AND Eliza Soh!! haha and im sorry if ive been annoying you by asking so many questions haha!

ps,ps: I MISS ALL YOU GUYS STILL!! =)

No comments: