Saturday, March 03, 2007

(blank)

My life is starting to seem like a draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. i really dread getting out of bed between 730-740am every morning. when i go to school i do so much work in class and i get so much homework. this is just nonsense la. im in melbourne and im doing more work than a singaporean student. no point studying in melbourne already mans. so basically im miserable. all of you will say orh come back in june la. i mean i definitely want to but my hol only starts on the 29th of june which means everyone will be back in school. and im not sure if i can skip school and even if theres nothing important going on in june at school my mom says i shouldnt skip. what could be worse? but the sight of all my lovely church friends will definitely bring a smile to my face no matter what la. so i really must pray that i go back in june. i dont know how much longer i can cope up with this homesickness and stress man. someone mail lucius lee wei de over here please. or elroi ng yu kwong. the only thing im happy about is that im 179 now. and its no biggie. someone send me a nice slow song please. something that soothes or has really nice lyrics. listening to home by michael buble really does not help. anyway i'll just leave you guys with this:


You say: "I'm too tired"

God says: I will give you rest

(Matthew 11:28-30)




Someone rescue me, please.


ps: remember to send me a nice song okay! email it to me or something. and yes, i still love all my friends. =)

No comments: