Sunday, June 10, 2007

I believe its stress.

I have no idea why I'm blogging to be totally honest. Exams in 2 day's time and yet I'm here to tell all of you about life, my life in particular. Its been really hectic even though my exams haven't started. But 6 papers in 4 days is no joke man. After the 1st 2 days (Tuesday & Wednesday) I would have already sat for 4 of my dreadful papers.

And for Thursday I have a rather easy paper ; Business Management. Though easy, it does require a whole lot of memory work which isn't exactly my forte. Friday I'll have Mathematical Methods which would cover topics like Linear Equations, Functions, Quadratics, Gallery of Graphs, Range and Domain and not to forget the extremely 'loveable' Probability which is basically utter nonsense.

Oh and if you're wondering what's on Monday, its a public holiday. Queen's Birthday. Long live the Q... *snores* Really, I don't think we all give an owl's hoot about the Queen. Fortunately I still get the day off. So on Tuesday the 12th, the disaster begins. First I'll have Physics followed by like a 2 hour break and then General Advanced Mathematics.

(Yes, I'm taking 2 mathematical subjects. Crazy? Yeah I'd think so too)
Wednesday, I'll have English and Chemistry. For English I realized I have to write 4 essays in 3 hours. Talk about quantity & quality. Chemistry? Oh yay, let's use Avogadro's constant to find out how many molecules there are in object x.

Anyways, x amount of days after my last paper on 15th June, I'll be making my way back to the sunny island. The thought of being reacquainted with all my friends & family is just too satisfactory and blissful. Not to mention the delicious food. Anticipation at maximum. Motivation not too far behind. Problem is I haven't been fully able to concentrate while studying and I can't seem to absorb much.

But I will PERSEVERE. I actually don't have a choice. Especially since I haven't been getting very desirable results. Hopefully I get like 80% for everything. But for English 65-75% would be good enough. For me at least. Expectations haven't been very well entertained on my part. I better get back to boot book camp soon. Take care all =)


P.S: Eating is too good a way to un-stress. Thus I have put on more weight. So don't be alarmed when you see me (haha). And when I get back to Singapore, I'll put on even more!!
Hohoho, Merry Eating to me.

Oh and thanks for all the encouragement =) Really appreciate it!

P.S,P.S: Sorry if this post is too long. But then again,
I didn't force you to read this. Heh heh.



I've stumbled
& occasionally I mumble.
From time to time I fumble.
But my world will never crumble.

No comments: