Monday, June 04, 2007

my first Century

hello everybody! this is my 100th post! haha i can't believe i've actually posted 100 times including this one! its quite little compared to everyone else, but i am the person that hardly blogs! anyways, the past week has been pretty good. i didn't actually do any studying... BUTT i did all my homework! or at least almost all of it! and that's quite a major improvement! haha just that i bummed around yesterday. watched a few movies, caught up with some friends and semi arranged my room. i don't even know why i'm blogging now to be honest! i didn't go to church today cause i decided to my own BS and also i really can't stand the church i go to when i'm NOT in the city. and the people just seem to be real good at pulling my trigger if you get what i mean.

and i have ALOT of work to do man. like one practice essay, questions to do for BOTH my maths and gotta study for my 6 subjects! i actually have to study for english! lols.


okay, so i finally talked to E yesterday. we then started to talk about who can date who and what not haha was kinda funny. i just hope that i'll always be super duper close to E1, E2, E3 and L whether i'm married or not or vice versa. then again i'll be so envious of their respective partners. SO, i have decided to marry ALL of them! hahaha i'm not saying i don't treasure my other precious friends. its just that when you've known E1, E2, E3 for 12 years, its simply impossible to be separated from them. and for L, i've known him for pretty damn long time too
(like a decade!!). we'd always say hi to each other before but now we're mega close. ahhhh really miss the 4 of you and of course my other friends too! gotta get back to my books now though. and wow, i'm actually gonna do work on a weekend. never though i'd do that.


ps: i really ♥ the 4 of you!!

and also my other friends!!

No comments: