Friday, April 06, 2007

c-c-c-cooold

Oh boy. Its like 12 degrees now and I'm only in trackies haha. Anyway, I'm such a lazy guy man seriously. I told myself I'll get started on my work on Wednesday(yesterday) and Thursday(today). But when I woke up on both days, I got too lazy and just basically bummed around. Watched seasons 1 & 2 of Family Guy actually haha. Not to mention I laughed my brains out and I'm feeling so stupid now lol.

So I think its time I get serious and down to work? Nahhh, maybe next week haha. Shit man I'm lazy as a... lazy person?? R.O.F.L.

And people, if you enjoyed You Got Served and/or Step Up, you MUST watch Stomp The Yard. It has stepping, popping, locking, breaking and hip hop too of course! Pretty good show and with quite alot of my homies! Like Ne-yo, Chris Brown and so on... Just to let you know, Ne-yo is like this super image conscious(vain), metro dude and its pretty funny haha.

PS: these 4 songs are totally Awesome.
Deepside - Lovely
Deepside - What I Need
Sammie - Choose Me
Blays - My Story


and er, I have several others but I'm listening to Lovely, What I Need and Choose Me ALOT now haha. Okay have a great Easter guys! Signin' out. Check it dawgs.
[ROFL, in my "hip-hop frenzy" again]

No comments: