Sunday, April 15, 2007

Update [Version 1.2]

haha okay la i cant think of a better title for this post so just ignore it. okay so its back to school for me on tuesday the 17th. im actually kinda anticipating school. [keyword : KINDA] cause school should instill some discipline in me la right? and also i think i will like get down and serious with my school work when school reopens. especially since my school is tiny and everyone is soooo superly mega ultra obedient and hardworking so it'll be like competition/motivation/peer pressure to study la i guess. Anyways, i havent finished my work. actually ive barely started.. yes yes i know very bad very bad but i WILL do all my work tmr or at least those due on tuesday.

so during my holidays i arranged my room, went out abit, caught a few movies and did some shopping. did a tiny tiny bit of work too haha. nothing interesting la im a very boring person haha

okay i think you guys REALLY REALLY have to know this stuff:

1) Chew with your fricken mouth CLOSED. Thank you.

2) Education in Australia is not as easy as you think. so dont make me smack you.

3) I MISS SINGAPORE. not so much the place. but the food and people i guess.

4) I am loaded with homework. if possible please nag at me haha



im pretty sure there are others la but thats all for now. and just so you know im staying in Burwood. and im doing homestay. im not staying in the city with tee. but sometimes i stay with tee for the weekends so i go on fridays after school and go back to my suburb on sunday . and when im in the city i go for ocf which is overseas christian fellowship. and i really enjoy my time in ocf!! =)

okay, ive nothing to say la. hope all of you have been coping up with school work for those doing IB or are in JC. and for those starting poly, hope you guys have fun! take care people!! miss you all lots! tty ya'll soon!! =)

ps: HAPPY 17TH CASEY TAN JIN HAN! love ya! =)

No comments: