Tuesday, April 03, 2007

holidays =)

hello everyone! i cant be bothered typing properly haha i have alot to say but i dont know what i want to say! haha anyways.. just in case you dont know, im having my holidays now till the 17th of april!! and no im not soooo lucky. its well deserved man. its my first break and ive been having homework like every damn day la! lols.

moving on... i had swimming competition last thurs and i won my 2 events!! maybe i should include swimming as one of my ever changing interests.. --> if you dont already know, i change my interests quite frequently like from rollerblading to dancing and so on.. but soccer music shopping eating and the regular few will always remain. they're like default hahaha

okaaaay.. so school? its been quite consuming. consuming of life time energy and prolly just about everything i have to offer hahaha. but the last week of school i was really slack hee hee. and yessss.. i have alot to catch up on. like one exercise for every subject and i have a major english assignment on like war stuff la and i can choose from like war poetry, propaganda, conscription, lost of lives and so on.. if you guys have any ideas or whatever tell me okay!! i'll surely appreciate it!! =)

anyway im a friends place now!! havent really done much for the past few days. or anything thats interesting la haha but i cleaned up my room ytd!! did quite a good job just that i have alot of clothes and alot that i'll like NEVER wear ever in my life. haha

i think thats enough for now hahaha ive been real annoyed with my crappy connection man! like i get signed out of msn sometimes even when im not doign anything! my internet is soooooooooooooooooooooooo fricken slow and its limited. couldnt piss me off more haha and er i cant download songs much/at all now so dont ask me to send you any nice songs! i'll tell you if i have new songs! hee hee and for my file sharing website... they deleted everything because i didnt sign in for more than 30 days!! will find another one soon! okay i think i should start THINKING of what homework i should start with now haha not that im gonna start doing my homework now but i mean i should at least plan right?? haha. kk till then... LOVE YOU ALL! =)

No comments: