Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just Like Heaven

Hello all!! I didn't have school today cause its Anzac Day. Although I don't really know what Anzac Day is, its something like to commemorate those that died in the war or the veterans. Somewhere along those lines haha.

Anyway, I watched Just Like Heaven again today! Which explains the title haha. The first time I watched it was with Lucy and that was 2 years ago. Man I miss those times where I'll just call Lucy and ask him to go out with me and meet me in an hour's time. Oh boy, good times. Good times. Okay so when I first watched it.. I naturally LOVED it! So romantic and sweet and pretty funny too. haha. But then as I watched it again today, I seriously think I won't get married man.

I mean the 1990's batch is either in JC or in Poly, not mentioning those taking O's this year... But like almost everyone in JC or Poly is attached and things are occurring soooooooo quick!! I still remember 'studying' for PSLE but really I was just playing soccer after school everyday and playing so much Counter-Strike hahahas. But now everyone's like together and so caught up with school its just insane!

Anyways, I'm waiting for my Just Like Heaven moment!! haha! So I'm gonna wait for my 'Reese Witherspoon' who does medicine or something in that area, which is exactly how it is in Just Like Heaven.

However if 'she' doesn't come along... I'll be more than delighted to marry both
Elroi Ng Yu Kwong & Lucius Lee Wei De
*sings I'm Yours by Jason Mraz*
(provided they haven't found their partners yet haha)

P.S: Love ALL of you =)

No comments: