Tuesday, April 24, 2007

results!?

hello people!! i got back quite alot of my results for tests and all that! haha some are not bad la so im quite satisfied with it. but its not good enough to get my lazy bum into Melb Uni sadly.. haha anyway some of you would know i had to do this essay on persuasive techniques and i didnt finish it cause i didnt manage my time well.. as usual hee hee lol. so i only wrote an introduction and 2 of my points. even though i failed. i was only 1 mark away BUT considering the amount i wrote which is like 4/5th a page... thats NOT bad la right? haha then again im not content so i'll work harder! =)
now im just scared about my phys test cause i dont really like or/and understand the whole Light, Lenses and Mirrors crap. actually, seriously, honestly, techincally, sincerely... i HATE it. the only part of physics i like is the movement, acceleration bit. casey and gang would know why! haha
hopefully i get like 65% at least laaa.. oh wells.

No comments: